- Also see more information click
- In the meantime if you like to see some products just click
Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock
Hardware: Everything is going well.
– The night light is bright enough to read, but instead of being awake as in many lights, it gives me a soft, sleepy light that makes me sleepy.
– The radio loudspeaker makes a relaxing soft sound for listening (in contrast, many speakers make a sharper and sharper sound that is exciting and clear, but does not cause sleep).
– The watch isn’t incredibly annoying. I didn’t think anyone could make a watch with a led that would keep me awake when I was near my bed, but that would do the trick. And I didn’t even reduce the contrast.
– Adhesive rubber prevents slipping.
– Looks fine. Philips has a new model that doesn’t look good. It looks good next to the bed.